Northwest Permanente Health & Wellness
Start Here: Our Model
About Our Model
How We Thrive
1: Engage in Health
Total Health Assessment
RealAge Health Assessment
Useful Links for Your Health
KP Health Engagement & Wellness Services
KP Brand Store
Northwest Earth Institute
Team in Training
Rouxbe Cooking School
Recipes & Nutrition
2: Learn from Our Experts
Wellness Lunch Time Brown Bags
KP Health Guides
KP Programs & Classes
Health Engagement and Wellness Handouts
Helpful & Inspirational Videos
The Science of Happiness
3: Create a Community
FPC/Doctor's Day Kick-off
Get Outside and Explore
April 14 Family Hike
Healthiest Employer 2018
4: Be Rewarded!
Engage, Motivate & Inspire Wellness Grant
Know Your Company Quiz
Indicates required field
Name (First, Last)
KP E-mail Address
1. Who is the current chair of the NWP Board of Directors?
Imelda Dacones, MD
Maxine Dexter, MD
Steve Renwick, MD
Rahul Rastogi, MD
2. Who is the founding father of Permanente Medicine?
3. What does C.E.O. stand for?
Collegiality, Engagement and Ownership
Culture, Empathy, Optimization
Corporation, Engineering, Occupation
Caring, Emergency, Operation
4. Which one of the following is NOT one of the 3 R's?
Re-invigorate the practice
Remind patients to pay their bills
Re-conceptualize/re-imagine the care team
Re-engineer the visits
5. Northwest Permanente is the only physician group in the world to become B-Corp certified.
6. IVV = ______ video visits
7. Which of the following is NOT a pillar on the 2017 NWP Operating Plan?
Best Patient Care Experience
Best Place To Work
8. NWP offers sabbatical leave to senior physicians in good standing with at least ____ years of service
9. Which department ranked in the top 10% nationally for overall patient experience during the second quarter of 2017?
10. Which of the following questions can the NWP Navigator (503-207-3040 or 49-4000) provide assistance?
How do I apply for a sabbatical?
How do I process a leadership change?
How do I check how much vacation I have?
Who do I call about OneLink questions?
All of the above
Suggestions? Comments? Feedback?